Like any organization, we
need supplies, whether it is blankets and linens for the group homes we serve,
or paper and plastic supplies to accompany our food delivery, we need them all.
The Bay has instituted a program which allow us to earn HBC Rewards points,
which are redeemable for goods, on your purchases. All you have to do is sign
Would you like to 'A' Do it yourself? Then read on, or 'B' Have us do it for you?
Then see 'B' below:
'A' - Set up the
points donation program yourself….
1. Go to www.hbc.ca;
2. Click on the “HBC Rewards” tab at the top of the screen;
3. Click on “Community Program”;
4. Click on “Donate to a Community Group”;
5. Click on “Search for a Community to Make a Donation”;
6. On the second line, type in the Generations Foundation ID number “9974757”;
7. Click on “Continue” and then on “Donate Points”;
8. Enter your HBC Rewards number and click on “Continue”;
9. Choose the percentage of points you would like to donate to Generations
Foundation and click on “Save”;
10. Choose an end date when you would like to stop donating to Generations
Foundation, if applicable;
11. Click on “Save”;
12. Authenticate who you are by typing in your last name, account number,
province of residence and postal code; and
13. Click on “Submit”.
That’s it, you’re
done! On behalf of all Generations Foundation’s children, thank you.
'B' - Have us to the work for you…
In order to do this, we require certain information, should you be
uncomfortable supplying it to us, go to “A” above.
1. Kindly provide your HBC Rewards number _____________;
2. Kindly provide your last name __________________;
3. Kindly provide your postal code ________________________;
4. Kindly indicate the percentage of points you would like to donate to Generations
Foundation (between 0% and 100%) _________%;
5. Kindly indicate an end date when you would like to stop donating to Generations
Foundation, if applicable, _________________;
That’s it, just sit back and we will do the rest for
you! The kids of Generations Foundation, thank you!